- Two separate gardening socks for maximum temperature control
- Merino wool for warmth and a soft feel
- Stretch so no slipping or bunching
The 4-Season Sock system is comprised of two gardening socks: an inner and an outer layer. Each layer can be worn separately or together for maximum warmth, making it the perfect solution for all weathers throughout the year.
The Outer Layer is made with a combination of Merino wool and acrylic for all-day warmth while wicking moisture away from the foot to keep you dry. The sock has medium cushioning for added protection inside your boots. Wear the Outer Layer on its own during Spring or Autumn.
The Inner Layer has a high merino content and is non-cushioned giving lightweight moisture control. Wear this layer on its own during hot summer weather.
Combine both layers for extreme protection in Winter. The 4-Season Sock system has the versatility to keep your feet comfortable whatever the weather.
Fabric: Outer: Merino Wool 37.5% Acrylic 37.5% Nylon 15% Lycra 10%
Fabric: Inner: Merino Wool 75% Nylon 15% Lycra 10%
- Two separate socks for optimum temperature control
- Merino wool for warmth and a soft feel against the skin
- Wicking to keep your feet dry
- Stretch so no slipping or bunching up
- Flat knit toe seam means no irritation on your toes
- Open mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Machine wash – 40 degrees
- Wash dark colours separately
- Tumble dry – low heat
- Cool iron – 1 dot
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||£5.50||3-4 days|
|USA and Canada||£18.00||4-7 days|
|Rest of world||£20.00||Up to 8 days|
- No-quibble refund paid immediately on receipt of returned goods.
- Fast turnaround for exchanges.
- Click here to see details of returns procedure.
Gardening clothes for serious gardeners
Genus is the world’s only brand of high-performance, technical clothing specially designed by gardeners for gardeners. Based in the English countryside in a 250-year-old cottage with an amazing garden, we're all passionate gardeners and we understand exactly what gardeners need.Find out more