Extraordinary trousers specially designed for gardeners by gardeners, and cut specially for men. Brimming over with unique gardening functionality and clever horti’ features, these gardening pants provide unparalleled performance, style and comfort for a hard day in the garden.
- Adjustable, breathable and waterproof padded knee
- Stab-resistant pockets for secateurs and knives
- Raised waist band for back protection
- Showerproof, easy care, quick-drying, stretch fabric
The 3-Season Gardening Trousers offer a unique combination of features designed specially for gardening. There is the highly acclaimed Genus kneepad that is breathable, waterproof and adjustable to fit you perfectly, as well as a discreetly integrated waterproof seat panel to ensure you never get a ‘soggy bottom’.
The pockets are designed so that you can carry all you need, but still move freely. Your phone slips into an easily accessible zip pocket just below the waistband at the back so that it’s protected whether you’re bending, stretching or sitting. Deep hand pockets at the hip, large patch pockets at the back, and zipped bellow pockets on the front of both thighs are great for all the bits and bobs that gardeners need to carry around. But most amazing of all are two stab resistant pockets, one on each side of the leg, so you can carry a long trowel without it getting in the way, a pair of secateurs, or the sharpest of knives, without any fear of injury.
The stretch fabric is durable, lightweight, easy care and quick drying and stretch, making the 3-Season Trouser perfect for most gardening jobs and most weathers. And many of our customers love these pants for walking, hiking or even dog-walking.
Fabric: Polyamide 93% Spandex 7%
Colours: Midnight Blue (it's almost black!); Iron Grey
Leg length: Short-29"; Medium-31"; Long-33"; XLong-36"
- Relaxed cut specially for men, brilliant fit, great style
- Showerproof, easy-care, quick drying, stretch fabric
- Adjustable breathable and waterproof padded knee
- Waterproof seat panel
- Stab-resistant pockets for secateurs, knives or hand tools
- Zipped thigh pockets for seed packets, labels, or bits and bobs
- Zipped pocket for mobile phone
- Rear patch pockets
- Deep hand pockets
- Stylish two-tone belt
- Raised waistband for back protection
- D-ring for keys
- Ankle press studs for easy access to boots
- Machine wash – 30 degrees
- Wash dark colours separately
- Tumble dry at low temperature to reactivate DWR
- Cool iron: 1 dot
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
|Royal Mail Tracked 48
|USA and Canada||£18.00||4-7 days|
|Rest of world||£20.00||Up to 8 days|
- No-quibble refund paid immediately on receipt of returned goods.
- Fast turnaround for exchanges.
- Click here to see details of returns procedure.
Gardening clothes for serious gardeners
Genus is the world’s only brand of high-performance, technical clothing specially designed by gardeners for gardeners. Based in the English countryside in a 250-year-old cottage with an amazing garden, we're all passionate gardeners and we understand exactly what gardeners need.Find out more