We don’t manufacture gloves, but we wanted to offer our customers a totally waterproof glove that would also pass the tie string test. So, we hunted high and low and trialled all manner of gloves. Not many passed the test, but we believe we have found the perfect solution in this glove from Swedish company, Ejendals.
With a synthetic leather palm, backed with polyester and lined with fleece, the glove has a deep cuff that fully covers your wrists. The cuff is also elasticated so no Velcro fastenings to get clogged up with soil and dust. The upper side of the index finger and fingertips are all reinforced with synthetic leather reducing the risk of abrasion injuries.
- Waterproof, warm but also suitable for fine work
- Long wrist cuff
- Seven sizes - to find out your size, please go to the size guide - To find the width of your hand, measure the circumference around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together. The length is measured from the bottom edge of the palm to the tip of your middle finger.
- Do not wash
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||£5.50||2-3 days|
|USA and Canada||£18.00||4-7 days|
|Rest of world||£20.00||Up to 8 days|
- No-quibble refund paid immediately on receipt of returned goods.
- Fast turnaround for exchanges.
- Click here to see details of returns procedure.
Gardening clothes for serious gardeners
Genus is the world’s only brand of high-performance, technical clothing specially designed by gardeners for gardeners. Based in the English countryside in a 250-year-old cottage with an amazing garden, we're all passionate gardeners and we understand exactly what gardeners need.Find out more