Keep your trousers and shorts securely in place with this durable webbing belt. The belt is constructed from striped polypropylene webbing and easily fastens and adjusts with the Duraflex® Hydrodynamic Clip. The belt is neatly finished with a Hypalon end tab with embossed Genus logo.
The belt has been tried and tested in Genus' trousers and, after many requests from csutomers, we have now made it available as a separate item.
Fabric: 100% Polypropylene webbing
Colour: Midnight Blue/Vapour Grey
- Tried and tested webbing belt
- Duraflex® Hydrodynamic Clip - lightweight, low profile 30mm POM* belt buckle with laser etched logo
- Durable 29mm polypropylene woven webbing with stripe
- Hypalon end tab with embossed logo
- Easy to adjust
- Quick drying
- Fits all Genus trousers and shorts (see below for sizing)
- Machine wash – 40 degrees
- Wash dark colours separately
- Tumble dry – low heat
- Cool iron – 1 dot
|Standard Royal Mail 2nd Class||£2.50
|Next Day (Monday to Thursday order by 3pm)||£7.50|
|USA and Canada||£18.00||4-7 days|
|Rest of world||£20.00||Up to 8 days|
- No-quibble refund paid immediately on receipt of returned goods.
- Fast turnaround for exchanges.
- Click here to see details of returns procedure.
Gardening clothes for serious gardeners
Genus is the world’s only brand of high-performance, technical clothing specially designed by gardeners for gardeners. Based in the English countryside in a 250-year-old cottage with an amazing garden, we're all passionate gardeners and we understand exactly what gardeners need.Find out more